HIGHEST RATING IN LEGAL ABILITY AND ETHICAL STANDARDS
Attorneys William R. Christoph & Nicholas W. Christoph
William R. Christoph
- DUI Defense
- Criminal Defense
William R. Christoph was a USMC Captain 1969 - 1976. He was an Infantry Platoon Commander in Vietnam and a Cobra Helicopter Gunship Pilot.
In 1978, William Christoph graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School. He served as a Deputy San Diego City Attorney in the Criminal Division in 1979, and since 1980, he has dedicated his practice to Criminal Defense. In addition, 1988-1998, he has volunteered as a Judge Pro Tem in the North San Diego County Courts.
William Christoph has over 40 years of experience and has handled all types of criminal cases: well over 4,000 DUIs and hundreds of theft, narcotic, sex, and violence offenses. He has had numerous jury trials, including several murder trials. He provides the highest level of personal professional service, coupled with a genuine caring for his clients. He is listed in the Martindale Hubbell Register of Preeminent Attorneys and holds its highest peer review rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. San Diego Magazine listed him as one of San Diego's "Top Lawyers". Christoph Law Offices have been across from Vista Courts for over 40 years. In 2007 he was joined by his son Nicholas who practices exclusively criminal and DUI defense continuing the tradition of providing the highest level of professional Criminal and DUI representation.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1978
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- B.A. - 1969
- California, 1979
- Wisconsin, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1979
- U.S. Federal Court, 1978
- Preeminent Attorneys, Martindale Hubbell
- San Diego's "Top Lawyers", San Diego Magazine
- Highest peer review rating, Martindale Hubbell
- DUI and Criminal Defense, 1980 to the present
- Deputy San Diego, Criminal Division, City Attorney, 1979
- USMC, Captain, 1969 to 1976 - Infantry Platoon Commander, Vietnam and Cobra Helicopter Gunship Pilot
- California Bar, Member
- Federal Bar, Member
- North County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member
- American Bar Association
Over 150 Five Star Google and Yelp Reviews
– Mahir B.
– Collin W.
EXPERT IN HIS FIELD
– Soheila N.