Facing Criminal Charges? Let Us Protect You.
If you are facing criminal charges in Vista or surrounding areas, you do not need someone who will tell you what you want to hear to get your business. You need lawyers who will give you a realistic and honest appraisal of your case, who will tell you what they can do for you, how they will do it, and then do it.
Experienced Local Attorneys Across From Vista Courts
William R. Christoph and Nicholas W. Christoph have over 45 years of combined criminal and DUI defense experience. They have had the same office across from Vista courts for over 30 years and work on a daily basis with local prosecutors, judges, law enforcement, court personnel and probation officers. They have handled thousands of misdemeanor and felony cases. Be represented by one of the “Top Lawyers” featured in San Diego Magazine.
Highest Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
Peer review-rated by Martindale-Hubbell with the highest possible rating* for legal ability and ethical standards, William and Nicholas Christoph can provide you with the highest level of personal and professional representation, achieving the best possible result in your case.
They are always available and keep their clients informed as to all aspects of the case and court proceedings.
Complete DUI Representation
- DUI, including first-time DUI and DUI with priors
- Hit-and-run, including felony DUI charges
- Suspended license, including Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearings
Full-Service Criminal Defense
We have provided quality defense representation for thousands of people just like you for:
- All misdemeanors and felonies
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, drug use or drug sales
- Theft offenses, including theft, shoplifting, burglary, fraud and embezzlement
- Domestic violence
- Assault and battery, including assault with a deadly weapon (ADW)
- Resisting arrest
- PC 1001.80 Veterans Diversion
Post-Conviction Legal Representation
We know that your life does not stop if you have been convicted. Knowing that, we can advise you as to your post-conviction relief as well. Our post-conviction legal services can help you if you violate probation or have a warrant; we can help you clean up your record and minimize the impact on your future:
- Probation violations and warrant recalls
- Cleaning up a criminal record
- Expungement, felony reduction to misdemeanor, certificate of rehab, pardon
- PC 1170.18 (Prop 47) misdemeanor reduction
Contact an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Now
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.